Out Of Stock Last is the second Shopify app in our portfolio. It’s way more simple than Candy Rack, but we believe it’s still useful for many merchants. It has only one feature and that’s automatically pushing your sold out products to the end of the selected collection.
Why push sold out products to the end
There are a couple of reasons:
- You don’t want your customers to see products which they can’t buy, because they are sold out. Instead, you should show them in-stock products first.
- You don’t want to remove products from your store if they are sold out. They can still attract visitors from Google or make your store look more “full”.
- You don’t want to manually update the product visibility every time it gets on stock or sold out.
This is how it will look on your store. All in-stock products will be listed first. Plus we also keep any manual sorting you had before, so you won’t lose it.
How to use the app
Once you install the app, you will see a pretty simple user interface. On the dashboard, you just select the collection(s) which you would like to sort and that’s it. All future sorting is done fully automatically, so when the sold-out product gets back in stock, it’s automatically put back on the original position.
- Once you install the app you will see the list of all your collections.
- On the first run, all collections will have the toggle “turned off” (to the left)
- To sort out the specific collection(s) just switch the toggle by clicking on it
Once the collection has the toggle to the right, it will be automatically sorted whenever there is a new product, or some product becomes out of stock.
How much does the app cost
Since the app is really simple, it’s also quite cheap. It will cost you only $4.99 per month, no matter what Shopify plan are you on or how many products you have in your store. You can also try the app completely for free for 7 days.