Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced marketer to join our Customer Success team and take over the full responsibility for the business performance of our SaaS applications. We expect someone to bring fresh ideas and innovation to the way we acquire and monetize our customers.
The work consists of converting existing traffic into installs and customers, and out-of-the-box thinking about increasing such traffic. But also optimizing the monetization per each customer.
The role is suited to someone comfortable owning strategic and tactical work and is eager to grow their career. An ideal candidate is a results-driven person setting their own goals.
- Optimizing end-to-end conversion from the app listing visit to the app install.
- Optimizing monetization per each customer.
- Implementing cross-install strategies within our app portfolio.
- Tracking and analyzing campaigns and channel metrics, creating and maintaining relevant business dashboards and reports.
- Optimizing existing customer communication through in-app chat and e-mail channels.
- Your KPIs would be a) a number of installs and b) monetization per customer.
Why join us
- Our solutions have a real impact on clients' businesses. Often seen immediately. There is no doubt we truly help and create additional value for our clients.
- We are no startup, "business as usual" company, or even corporate. We are a dynamic company that combines the best from each world. A company where people enjoy working and create additional value.
- We don't have any external investors (neither are we looking for any). Everything we do is bootstrapped. We do things our way, making sense to our clients and us. Common sense and customer-centricity are our key values. Besides that, we also help others in need and respect our planet. That's why this year we aim to become a carbon-neutral company.
- We operate as a truly remote-first and async-first company. Anyone can freely choose their workplace and time because we care about the outputs and results.