Mistakes are unavoidable when writing and a second pair of eyes can be an invaluable resource. Have a native language speaker review your work to highlight any grammatical errors and suggest improvements. Choose from a range of pricing options, depending on your time frame and length of the document.
- Professional proofreading to make your content 100% grammatically correct and error free
- Human review, not just AI tools and spell checkers
- Done by experienced proofreader with relevant education and skills
- Includes three revisions for no extra charge and 30-day money-back guarantee
At the moment we are able to provide you content proofreading in following languages. Not see the one you are looking for? Please let us know.
Each language is handled by one of our native speakers – get to know them.
What is the difference between Proofreading & Editing?
You have a piece of content written by you or your copywriter, but you are not sure whether you need to have it proofreaded or edited. Here is our short guide to help you.
- Proofreading is basically a grammar check and it includes review for spelling errors, punctuation errors, typos, etc. Proofreader is not changing the flow and sounds of the text.
- While editing is mainly focused on the content idea and how it reads. Editor is changing the used words, order of the sentences, terminology etc. to make sure the content is fun to read.
So essentially you would need first editing and then proofreading. We recommend using proofreading for content which is technical and informative, and it’s main goal is not to sell. Typically for blog posts, articles or brochures. For sales and marketing materials, we recommend investing a bit more into content editing.