Even the best writers need to iron out the flaws in their work. Hire an experienced editor (see our team) to review your content and make sure it’s pitch perfect, providing suggestions and advice on how to better present ideas and structure the text. Choose from a range of pricing options, depending on your time frame and length of the document.
- Professional text editing to make your letters more sexy
- Done by experienced editor with relevant education and skills
- Includes grammar check (no need extra round of proofreading)
- Includes three revisions for no extra charge and 30-day money-back guarantee
At the moment we are able to provide you content in the following languages. Not see the one you are looking for? Please let us know.
Each language is handled by one of our native speakers – get to know them.
What is the difference between Proofreading & Editing?
You have a piece of content written by you or your copywriter, but you are not sure whether you need to have it proofreaded or edited. Here is our short guide to help you.
- Proofreading is basically only a grammar check and it includes review for spelling errors, punctuation errors, typos, etc. Proofreader is not changing the flow and sounds of the text.
- While editing is mainly focused on the content idea and how it reads. Editor is changing the used words, order of the sentences, terminology etc. to make sure the content is fun to read.
So essentially you would need first editing and then proofreading. But we like simplicity and therefore our editing also includes full proofreading, so you don’t need to spend extra. We call it editing 2.0.