Who we are looking for
- Development of a new complex application for large merchants which will functionally cover several of our existing applications.
- Decomposition of our monolithic applications into reusable packages.
- Application size optimization (= possible rewrite to Preact).
- Development of new features based on customer feedback.
- You're excited to solve advanced challenges in React.
- You're able to take responsibility for complex tasks - provide technical analysis based on business requirements, gather necessary feedback from your colleagues, implement it, and successfully deploy your solution. Ideally, you love to work this way.
- You have good communication skills, are proactive, capable of open discussion, able to present and defend your solution as well as accept constructive feedback.
- You have experience working remotely. Not just because of Covid. We have an office in Prague-Karlin that is fully available for you but our team is remote-first.
- If you're not scared of backend technologies, specifically Python, it's a plus.
Our tech stack
- Backend: Python (3.8) Django (3.2), REST framework, PostgreSQL, Redis, RQ (alternative to Celery)
- Frontend: ReactJS (16.12), Typescript (3.9), Tailwind CSS (1.8), Styled Components (5.2), React Hook Form (6.3)
- Testing tools: Standard Python unit tests, Cypress, Jest, CircleCI
- GitHub, Heroku, Slack, Notion, JIRA
Why join us
- Our apps have a real impact on clients' businesses. Often seen immediately. There is no doubt we truly help and create additional value for our clients.
- We are no startup, "business as usual" company, or even corporate. We are a dynamic company that combines the best from each world. A company where people enjoy working and create additional value.
- We don't have any external investors (neither are we looking for any). Everything we do is bootstrapped. We do things our way, making sense to our clients and us. Common sense and customer-centricity are our key values. Besides that, we also help others in need and respect our planet. That's why this year we aim to become a carbon-neutral company.
- We operate as a truly remote-first and async-first company. Anyone can freely choose their workplace and time because we care about the outputs and results.