Who we are looking for
- Self-organized mid-level Product Manager with the knowledge of the e-commerce market
Challenges ahead of us:
- Expansion of our products from Shopify to another e-commerce platform
- Building a new Shopify application from scratch
- Improvement of our RFM model (the first Machine Learning solution built within our company)
- Delivering new features for Shopify applications we’ve recently introduced to the market: Payster and Loyal
The Incubator team
As part of our Incubator team, you’ll be exploring opportunities and constantly looking for new ideas. Anyone in our company can pitch an idea and actively participate in its execution. We try to be as flexible as we can so we can quickly adapt to new e-commerce trends. We also monitor other e-commerce platforms on the market, not just Shopify.
- Currently, the team is responsible for 2 apps in Shopify App Store (Loyal and Payster)
- The main goal is to grow the apps in terms of merchants and features, sales metrics are not important in this phase.
- Soon, we plan to release 1-2 more Shopify apps and one app on the non-Shopify platform.
- Researching the e-commerce market (mostly Shopify) and come up with product ideas that solve merchants’ problems.
- Evaluating product ideas and executing new product development (usually 1-3 apps per year)
- Managing new products in the first few months after their release (improving the products based on user feedback, etc.)
- Experience with creating a new product from scratch
- Having or managing a Shopify store
- Figma, JIRA, Google Analytics, Smartlook, Google Data Studio, Intercom
Why join us
- Our apps and online stores have a real impact on clients' businesses. Often seen immediately. There is no doubt we truly help and create additional value for our clients.
- We don't have any external investors (neither are we looking for any). Everything we do is bootstrapped. We do things our way – things that just make sense to us and our clients. Common sense and customer-centricity are our key values. Besides that, we are also helping others in need and respect our planet. That's why this year we aim to become a carbon-neutral company.
- We operate as a truly remote-first and async-first company. Anyone can freely choose a place and time of their work. Because we care about the outputs and results.