- Solid knowledge of Python is essential. Experience with other programming languages is a plus (Java, C++, C#).
- Experience with web frameworks for Python (Django, FastAPI, Flask). Understanding of web application architecture and modern technologies.
- Solid experience with REST API, ability to solve optimisation problems on the request level. Knowledge of GraphQL is a big plus.
- Knowledge of SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL). Ability to create complex queries, optimize slow queries, design database structure.
- Experience with asynchronous processing, job queueing and processing (RQ, Celery), knowledge of in-memory data stores and caches (Redis).
- Experience with DevOps is a plus.
- Ability to take responsibility for complex tasks and work remotely, proactivity, good communication skills.
Challenges ahead of us
- Delivering new features and improving the overall user experience of our existing Shopify applications.
- Exploring a new way of Gift Box integration with Shopify API. Improving the responsiveness of the app’s UI and staying up to date with the current UX trends.
- Optimizing background processing and improving scalability of our app Nada in order to deliver a stable solution to our growing user base.
Our tech stack
Development: Python (3.8) Django (3.2), REST framework, FastAPI, Graphene, Postgres, Redis, RQ, Celery
Tools: JIRA, Slack, Notion, Loom
Infrastructure: Heroku, Cloud Flare, CircleCI, S3, Mailgun, Sentry, Papertrail, Elastic APM
Why join us
- Our apps and online stores have a real impact on clients' businesses—often seen immediately. There is no doubt we truly help and create additional value for our clients.
- We don't have any external investors (neither are we looking for any). Everything we do is bootstrapped. We do things our way—things that just make sense to us and our clients. Common sense and customer-centricity are our key values. Besides that, we are also helping others in need and respect our planet. That's why this year we aim to become a carbon-neutral company.
- We operate as a truly remote-first and async-first company. Anyone can freely choose a place and time of their work. Because we care about the outputs and results.