Who we are looking for
- Building brand new Shopify stores and looking for the best technical solutions together with the team
- Providing storefront development based on a custom design
- Developing new features based on customer feedback
- Providing technical consultation for our clients together with our project managers
- Setting up all the functions of the store to make it work even better
What we expect from you
- You're able to take responsibility for complex tasks: provide technical analysis based on business requirements, gather necessary feedback from your colleagues, implement it, and successfully deploy your solution. Ideally, you love to work this way.
- You have good communication skills, are proactive, capable of open discussion, can present and defend your solution, as well as accept constructive feedback.
- You have experience working remotely. Not just because of Covid. We have an office in Prague-Karlin that is fully available for you, but our team is remote-first.
- Experience with the Shopify platform is a big advantage.
Why join us
- Our apps have a real impact on clients' businesses—often seen immediately. There is no doubt we truly help and create additional value for our clients.
- We are no startup, "business as usual" company, or even corporate. We are a dynamic company that combines the best from each world. A company where people enjoy working and create additional value.
- We don't have any external investors (neither are we looking for any). Everything we do is bootstrapped. We do things our way, making sense to our clients and us. Common sense and customer-centricity are our key values. Besides that, we also help others in need and respect our planet.
- We operate as a truly remote-first and async-first company. Anyone can freely choose their workplace and time because we care about the outputs and results.
- Opportunity of become a teamleader of the current development team